No matter if you’re a first time attendee or a veteran, LeWeb is around the corner (just next Tuesday) and you can’t wait to meet all the people and top speakers that will be flying to Paris. Here are a few tips and links you might find valuable in your preparation for LeWeb.
- If you still haven’t, check out the deals we have with AirBnB, Hotels and AirFrance here.
- Check out the speakers taking the stage and plan which sessions you will like to attend as well as workshops that might be interesting. That will save you a lot of stress while at the venue.
- Start preparing your networking: Don’t forget you can check the attendees registered here. And you should use our networking tool to connect with people beforehand.
- Get enough business cards ahead of time to make sure you can network efficiently.
- Rest well enough beforehand. During the 3 days of event you’ll be networking, partying and having too little time to actually rest.
- Don’t forget to setup meeting beforehand. It helps both plan better your time and get the attention span from the people you want to meet – which might be harder during the event.
- Download and install the official LeWeb app by Mobile Roadie. It’s a great way to keep track of the good content shared during the event and a time-saver for quick and useful information.
- Don’t forget to find out the details and attend our 10 year anniversary party.
- The startup competition pitches are always a great opportunity to take a look at the companies building he future.
- Keep an eye on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for program changes and other important information.
- Be early to the venue. There will be a lot of people trying to get the badges. Be sure you don’t miss a thing by being there ahead of time and getting checked-in. We open the venue at 7.30 on both days.
- Keep your phone, computer or tablet battery up, you don’t want to be off when you need it.
- Find investors, press, partners, clients, friends and meet them all at LeWeb.
- Have fun!
(this is a list of events we know are happening around LeWeb. However, LeWeb has no relation whatsoever with those that are not clearly marked as official)
- Silicon Students LeWeb WarmUp
- Evernote Meetup
- The Other Night
- LeWeb Official Party
- Apero Entrepreneurs
Where is LeWeb?
LeWeb’13 Paris – Eurosites Les Docks
50 Avenue du President Wilson
93200 La Plaine Saint Denis
(Public Parking available)
Metro: Line 12
Aubervilliers Front Populaire (walking distance)