LeWeb was created 10 years ago to help entrepreneurs in Europe succeed. We provide them with a global platform for getting investment, exposure and valuable connections.
We’re glad to see a growing tech ecosystem being built in Paris and around France and we’re excited to be part of this movement. We want more and more startups to grow and succeed.
It is great to have the the support of Invest in France in putting LeWeb up every year. And this year our partnership brings a little surprise: Invest in France is sponsoring 10 tickets for entrepreneurs that want to attend LeWeb.
All you need to do to participate is:
– Make sure you follow @LeWeb and @InvestinFrance on twitter.
– Share this post on twitter and/or Facebook -making sure you use the hashtag #InvestinFrance and mention @LeWeb
The more you share the better your chances are. We’ll be announcing winners every day until Friday.
– Tickets are non-transferable and personal.
– You must have a public twitter profile and make public your posts for this contest on Facebook.
– Winners must be able to attend LeWeb for the 3 days
– This offer does not include accommodation, travel, insurance or anything but the ticket.
– Multiple winners will be announced every day.